DIY Bath Oil - Sleep Tight
Is there anything more relaxing than a hot bath before bed? Ease away the stress of the day with a DIY sleepy bath oil, good for your skin, even better for your mind. Using premium quality, natural ingredients, making it yourself means you know exactly what you’re putting on your skin. No nasty surprises here!
Use code SLEEP30 for 30% off.
Free UK Delivery When You Spend £25 Or More
Create your own beautifully fragrant bath oil with 100% natural, high quality ingredients. Know exactly what’s in your products, because you made it yourself. With comforting and soothing essential oils chosen to help relax the body and clear the mind before bed. Soak away the stresses of the day.
We’ve created this bundle so you can add the ingredients straight to your basket in one go and we’ve added a handy recyclable bottle for you to store your sleepy creation.
Included in the bundle:
- 100ml Coconut Fractionated Oil
- 10ml Bergamot Essential Oil
- 10ml Geranium Rose Essential Oil
- 100ml recyclable plastic bottle
Want to know how to create this calming bath oil? Check out the simple recipe in the How to Use tab.
Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly.
To make 100ml of Sleep Tight bath oil:
- Measure 97ml of Coconut Fractionated Oil.
- Add 0.5ml of Geranium Rose Essential Oil (approx. 10 drops) and 2.5ml of Bergamot Essential Oil (approx. 50 drops).
- Mix well and decant into the plastic bottle.
- Run yourself a steamy bath and add a few drops of bath oil.
- As you soak away the stresses of the day, inhale the beautiful fragrant steam to help prepare you for a restful night’s sleep.
Don’t waste a drop!
You can use the remaining Coconut Fractionated Oil as a body moisturiser once you get out of the bath, for silky soft skin before bed.
You will have plenty of essential oils left over so you can make this recipe again and again. Simply add the essential oils to a carrier oil of your choice.
You can add a few drops of essential oil to a diffuser to create an extra sleep vibe to create the ultimate sleepy atmosphere.
Coconut Fractionated Oil, (Caprylic/Capric triglyceride), Geranium Rose Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens), Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia).