Good on You 100% Organic Skin Repair Oil
- Expertly blended with Soil Association certified 100% organic natural oils.
- Cosmetically certified to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Super light and easily absorbed by the skin. No greasy residue. Suitable for sensitive skin and for use during pregnancy.
- Jam packed with Vitamins A and E and Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
- Certified Cruelty Free and vegan friendly. No GMO, synthetic chemicals, artificial colours or preservatives.
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Golden Jojoba Oil), Rosa canina (Organic Rosehip Oil), Moringa oleifera (Organic Unrefined Moringa Oil), Hippophae rhamnoides (Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil), Prunus armeniaca (Organic Apricot Kernel Oil), Opuntia ficus-indica (Organic Prickly Pear Oil), Plukenetia Volubilis (Organic Lipactive Inca Inchi), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Organic Neroli), Helichrysum Italicum (Organic Helichrysum), Pelargonium Graveolens (Organic Geranium Rose), Boswellia Serrata (Organic Frankincense), Citrus Nobilis (Organic Mandarin), Citrus Medica Limonum (Organic Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Organic Bergamot)
Country of Origin: UK
Odour: Natural fresh, floral, herby.
Colour: Yellowy orange
Direct from soil to skin Good On You Organic Skin Repair Oil is packed full of natural honest goodness. Lovingly crafted using 100% certified organic ingredients, no artificial colourings, GMO, or artificial preservatives. Only beautiful organic oils that your skin will love. This hydrating body oil contains a bioactive ingredient, which is clinically certified to improve the signs of scars, stretchmarks and fine lines and to help preserve the skin’s lipid balance, supporting with repairing damage and healing. ‘Good on You’ improves the texture and suppleness of your skin leaving it nourished and soft.
Clinically proven to:
- Prevent skin damage, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Lighten and fade stretch marks.
- Improve the appearance of scars.
- Improve skins elasticity.
- Smooth and soften skin.
- Hydrate and nourish dry skin.
- Pregnancy safe.
How to use
Stretch mark prevention: Massage a few drops into stretch mark prone areas such as stomach, thighs and chest to help prevent the development of stretch marks. Can be used several times a day and safe during pregnancy. For best results use continuously.
Scars and stretch marks: To help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, apply the oil to the specific area as frequently as required.
Fine lines and wrinkles: After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a couple of drops to the palm of your hands and rub together. Now gently massage the oil to your face and neck. Alternatively, apply the oil to your target areas.
Moisturiser: Quickly absorbed and super nourishing, the oil is ideal for use as an all over body moisturiser, promoting hydrated, soft and smooth skin.
As with any new product always conduct a patch test before first use.
|Brand and Ranges||Unearthd Co|
|Certification||Leaping Bunny, Registered with the Vegan Society, Soil Association Certified Organic|
|Gifts and Bundles||N/A|
|Use and Benefits||N/A|