DIY Bath Salts Kit - Soak the day away
Free UK Delivery When You Spend £25 Or More
Make Your Own Relaxing Bath Salts
- A relaxing DIY gift to make for yourself or someone else.
- Enriching and rejuvenating homemade bath salts to help you relax and unwind. Make your own luxury bath or give those chilled-out vibes to someone else.
- Sink into a luxurious and nutritious bath filled with ancient minerals and the soothing properties of Lavender and Bergamot.
- Easy step-by-step booklet included
- Cruelty free, vegan friendly, no parabens, no microbeads, no GMO, no SLS, no additives. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Create your own bath salts with this easy to use kit. Have fun, be creative and know exactly what's in it, because you made it! Contains all the ingredients you will need to make beautiful, natural and relaxing bath salts.
The perfect gift for anyone who loves beauty hacks, natural ingredients and is looking to relax and unwind.
Included in the kit
- 200g Himalayan Salt (coarse)
- 100g Himalayan Salt (fine)
- 2ml Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- 4ml Bergamot Essential Oil
- 1g Lavender Petals
- x1 Jar
- x1 Wooden Scoop
With your handmade bath salts you can step into a beautiful bath of lavender petals that help you relax and unwind. With organic lavender from the Rose Valley in Bulgaria where the petals are grown, picked and distilled all on the same farm. Coupled with Bergamot, an essential oil that helps stimulate your senses, boost confidence and lift your mood, and the world-renowned properties of Himalayan salt. A great remedy for a long day that you'll enjoy making and experiencing.
Registered with the Vegan Society: The Vegan Society are one of the most widely recognised vegan organisation in Europe. They register vegan products throughout the UK, ensuring they meet their strict vegan standards. Registered vegan products do not contain animal ingredients, and the ingredients have never been tested on animals. The processing aids used in the manufacturing process are also vegan. The sunflower is depicted next to all our vegan friendly products, which makes them easy to spot and proves that these products are registered with the vegan society. You can see the sunflower logo depicted on various vegan products throughout the UK and Europe, including most of the products you see on our website.
Note from seller
We describe and promote our products in good faith. The information provided about the beneficial properties of all of our products are derived from the use and characteristics commonly attributed to it. The views expressed in the descriptions are not based on facts and benefits of our products may vary from person to person. It is always advisable to seek the opinion of a professional in the field. This is a natural product and the colour of the oil can vary from batch to batch. The display picture of this product may differ from the product received. The container size will change dependent on what size product that is ordered.
As our products are natural, the colour and odour may vary from batch to batch. We are continually improving our products and so on occasion the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.